Twitter

Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Sony Cybershot T500!



I just received my new Sony Cybershot T500 today, and here are some unboxing and product shots for my newest gadget..er..toy. :) I know, Cybershots are not known for stellar picture quality when stacked up against consumer and pro-sumer heavyweights like Canon, Fuji, Nikon, but you can't deny the sexy and eye-catching design of the Cybershot T Series lineup. I previously owned the first Sony touch-screen model ever introduced, the DSC-N1, and was very pleased with its overall durability and ease of use (and of course, general picture quality), and hope the T500 does not disappoint. However, I was intrigued by the 720p HD video possible (with Stereo audio no less) on the T500, so I decided to take the plunge. Hopefully, you'll see a lot of sample photos soon debuting here on Gadgets 411 and it's sister site, Fotoblog: NYC very soon as seen from the lens of the T500.

No comments:

Post a Comment