Twitter

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Samsung Chromebook Unboxing

I ordered a Google Chromebook a couple days after it was introduced in late October, and fast forward to the second week of November, long story short, I finally have my hands on very own Samsung Google Chromebook. I was very intrigued by the first models introduced over a year ago but the retail price always seemed a bit high for me to dip my toes into the world of purely 'Cloud' computing, the paradigm championed by the Chromebook. When this sleek little number was introduced with the attractive price tag of only $249, I knew I had to nab one for myself. I'm quite impressed with the build quality of the system despite the all-plastic shell, and hope this little guy lasts as long as the 2 years of complimentary 100GB Google Drive storage provided free with device. All in all, a sleek and tidy computing package that almost looks like a head turning new model from another computer company who shall remain unnamed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment