Twitter

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Samsung Pebble S2 MP3 Player Unboxing



Here's a quick slideshow of the unboxing of my new Samsung S2 "Pebble" MP3 player. I wanted a small, pocketable MP3 player, akin to the iPod shuffle, for moments when toting my full size Walkman or iPod, or even my Nokia E71, is just overkill. So far, it's completely met my expectations for portability and ease of use, and the best feature is the ability to resume from paused audio after it's been shut off, which is a boon for podcast lovers. I've yet to try out the DNSe equalizer functions, but so far, the crisp sound quality and loud output seems to rival my iPod despite it's diminutive dimensions. No-nonsense simplicity without compromises here!

1 comment:

  1. This cannot possible compare to more visually compelling Apple products - an iPod shuffle btw is a more compact alternative vs. a lump of "plastic coal"!

    ReplyDelete